Mid Level Contracting Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a a Mid Level Contracting Specialist. The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
As the Mid Level Contracting Specialist you will;
- Prepare contractual agreements using current research methods and a knowledge of a client's needs and ability to fulfill its requirements
- Collaborate with a legal team consisting of lawyers, paralegals, and office staff
- Ensure that the terms of contractual agreements written in language that is legally binding and in accordance with the desires of the client
- Assist clients to fulfill the terms of or to terminate contracts on mutually amicable terms
- Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state regulations
- Clearly explain contract terminology to clients and other interested parties in simple, everyday language
- Self-monitor progress according to the schedule of completion to submit drafts and documents in a timely manner
- Proofread, edit, and fact-check legal documents for accuracy and consistency, according to a style guide if provided by the client
Your background will include;
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years acquisition experience.
- Possesses skills and abilities necessary to work in a team environment and communication skills to support project operations that resulting in high quality work.
- Knowledge of business and industry practices, sources of supply, cost factors, and requirements characteristics.
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to build a career with a growing Federal contractor that prides itself on its ability to collaborate for success and has an excellent new business pipeline, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.
@Orchard LLC, is an SBA 8A, Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and a Minority and Woman Business Enterprise (MBE, WBE). @Orchard has an exceptional reputation for providing innovative workforce solutions. Our talent acquisition services deliver time sensitive, high quality solutions focused upon areas of skill scarcity, while delivering exceptional ROI to Commercial and Public Sector clients.