@Orchard Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify & recruit an energetic Graphic Designer for their Core Creative, an in-house creative agency/team. This will be a contract position for up to 6 months. The position will begin working in the office three days per week in July 2021, contingent on COVID conditions.
- Identify and articulate opportunities to develop new visuals to enhance the messaging.
- Work as part of a creative team using established creative workflows, while also taking ownership of assignments and working independently.
- Deliver files optimized for web, digital, and print deliverables.
- Support formatting and layout design of long-form documents.
- Clearly express and present ideas, listen well and collaborates with internal clients and the team.
- Generally, a problem solver and a creative thinker.
- Must have extensive experience working creatively within brand systems and standards.
- Must have strong experience translating business information into compelling visuals.
- Experience working with technical diagrams, flow diagrams and maps strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro).
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based Microsoft Office 365/2016 (Word and PowerPoint).
- Solid written communication and ability to proof work for quality and accuracy.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design preferred; 2-5 years’ experience (mid-level).
- Prior experience working in an in-house creative team environment developing proposal graphics and collateral.
- Strength with copywriting, creative writing, and long-form writing.
- Other software proficiencies including other Adobe CC apps, HTML5, SketchUp, Visio, OpenAsset.
- Experience with physical print production and finishing.
- A background with photography and/or videography.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at @Orchard