Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, an outstanding support and marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work.
$55,000 - $65,000+ Average Yearly CommissionResponsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Professional in attitude and appearance
@Homes+City Real Estate Sales Group is an international team brokered by eXp Realty that's looking for great sales people to continue our growth and bring value, prosperity and a positive mindset to our team.