Warehouse - 2nd Shift
:hire Our People. Your Solution. Waverly, OH
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With :hire, you can start working tomorrow with one of America's favorite farm and home stores. We currently have openings available for 2nd shift Warehouse Associates...they will not last long!
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for accurate inspection and counting of all product received to the warehouse or split down on the dock.
- Responsible for proper documentation of all bill of ladings and itemized shipping documentation.
- Responsible for moving product via pallet jack or forklift to and from locations when receipt is complete and processed.
- Responsible for loading outbound trailers accurately and safely.
- Responsible for using RF scan guns to load trailers and receive merchandise.
- Responsible for use of RF scan guns to put-away merchandise and ensure inventory counts are correct on product handled.
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. for 8 to 12 hours daily.
- Must be able to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times, as well as keep work area clean of all debris at all times.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in multiple areas, as needed.
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
** $1.00/hour raise after just 30 days of service.
- 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 5:45 PM - 1:45 AM
Join this growing distribution center team and begin your journey towards building a rewarding career path. As a family owned and operated company, this client is known for their high level of commitment and care. See the difference! Call :hire at 740.395.0100 for more details.
:hire Our People. Your Solution.Why Work Here?
Best-in-class talent solutions company connecting the right candidates with the right companies for over 15 years.
:hire has been bringing great people and great companies together for 15 years. With a robust list of client company partners and an ever-improving applicant database, we’re able to expertly match the perfect candidate with the perfect position, quickly and efficiently. We provide flexible temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement options to fit every need, and we have an experienced team at the ready to offer guidance and support. Come see us at one of our local offices in Chillicothe, Columbus, or Jackson, or visit our virtual office at thinkhire.com.
Transportation and Storage