Group Fitness Trainer
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking enthusiastic trainers with outgoing and energetic personalities to carry out our mission statement…
9Round Mission Statement:
We, at 9Round, are on a mission. From the CEO to the Trainers running the floor, we’re all about making members stronger in 30 minutes, physically and mentally.
If you think you have what it takes to be a 9Round trainer and part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the nation, then, this position is for you. No kickboxing experience needed. Full training provided. Sales and customer service backgrounds are helpful, with some work experience preferred.
The duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell and Clean."
- The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy.
- Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals.
- The first 9Round workout is always free. Trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation.
- To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times.
- Trainers will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Proficient at Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner.
- Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with marketing campaigns is a plus.
9Round - Weston, FL
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at 9Round - Weston, FL