The Career Transition Assistant is responsible for providing assistance and support to the Chief of Transition and the Transition Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Not listed in order of importance; other duties may be assigned)
· Collect, analyze, and report on the metrics for Career Transition initiatives
· Assist in development of department standard operating procedures and documentation
· Manage the resume referrals and Career Transition monthly newsletter.
· Track and maintain internal databases and reports.
· Perform general office and administrative functions.
· All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· BA/BS degree (preferred)
· Prior Military experience preferred
· Active Secrete clearance required to be considered
· Proficient in MS Office suite of products
· Previous knowledge of Wounded Warrior Operational support preferred
· Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Ability to interpret and follow oral instructions
· Able to adapt to changes in schedules and job priorities
· Able to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
· Able to read and interpret written information
NOTE: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally or 20 pounds frequently.
Secret Clearance required. Candidates may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information upon hire.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. 9Line is an equal opportunity employer.