Restaurant Manager - $85k base + full-benefits paid
9 Hospitality Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-service restaurant manager who brings high volume experience and leadership. Must understand team work and love the restaurant business. We can teach numbers but not leadership. We love what we do and continue to grow across the states opening 2 to 4 new restaurants per year.
High volume experience of $9 million + managing a staff of 60 to 100 team members. We are all about our team, service, service and guests. Please send us your resume....
We offer $85k base - Full service restaurant management role:
Full Service Restaurant - Lots Of Growth with our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience. We will put you through a 4 to 6 month (MIT) training program for managers and hope you grow with us long-term.
We want you!!!! Full benefits covered + $85 base + bonus.
9 Hospitality is a boutique and consulting management firm that helps place top level management and executives for hospitality jobs nationwide. We pride ourselves on finding careers and not jobs. We are also COVID 9 compliant.
We have locations all over Southern California!!!! Come have fun with us!!!
- Supervise and coordinate all activities for the restaurant
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and great service
- Train and manage all personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
#Ernest Scalzi Owner Founder/9 Hospitality
O. 310-702-3982 / C. 657-319-6014