88 Tactical is looking for a personable and motivated individual to join its Membership Sales team. This person will primarily focus on member acquisition and retention.
The Membership Sales Associate will greet customers, promote 88 Tactical’s various levels of membership, and give tours of the facility. The Membership Sales Associate may also attend networking and/or tradeshow events as needed.
Our ideal candidate is team oriented, highly organized, and has great communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact for any and all 88 Tactical members
- Provide information about each level of membership and the corresponding benefits to customers/prospective members
- Meet monthly member acquisition goals
- Provide excellent customer service to members
- Leverage new and existing relationships to maximize member referrals
- Attend meetings to strategize and go over the company’s membership goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of sales or customer service experience
- Proven sales record
- Ability to communicate easily with others
- Motivated and reliable
- Good computer skills
- Must have day / evening and weekend availability
$12 per hour base + per sale commission
Potential to earn $20+ per hour
FREE Classes, Access to Founders Club, and Pro-shop Discounts.
Job Type: Part-Time 15-20 Hours
*Availability: Weekday Evenings and Weekends*
(Wednesdays & Saturdays Mandatory)