85°C Bakery Cafe is Hiring for Store Management Team Members!
85°C Bakery Cafe - Management Shift Leader
Are you looking for a career?
Ready for growth?
Join us and take the next step in your career!
Featured on TIME, CNN, NPR, and Travel Channel, 85°C Bakery Cafe has become a culinary phenomenon and a new cafe experience for all. Founded in 2004, 85°C Bakery Cafe is a global bakery & beverage retail business. Publicly traded in Taiwan, 85°C Bakery Cafe was built on the idea of providing five-star quality pastries and drinks at an affordable price. 85°C Bakery Cafe, with over 1,000 stores worldwide, invites you to begin a dynamic career with us.
We offer free meal plan, free tea, 20% off products off duty, employee referral program monetary incentive, accelerated career advancement, and FUN work environment!
85°C Bakery Cafe is recruiting for the Store Management Team. Store Management serves a broad range of functions, including but not limited to leading all aspects of operation, to include the customer service, cost management, and other training functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take essential responsibility for the business performance of their respective stores;
- Ensure sales profitability through service excellence and lean operation;
- Prepare periodic report, to include sales control, employee scheduling, etc.;
- Organize and supervise the employee shifts;
- Participate in management and personnel meetings;
- Check stock levels and order supplies and materials;
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health & safety;
- Additional duties at store when circumstances dictate.
- Associate/Bachelor degree preferred;
- Minimum of two (2) years progressive experience in fast food or other related food operations, at leadership level position;
- Strong organizational, communications and leadership skills;
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadline to meet new or changing demands;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel;
- Good attendance and available to work overtime when needed;
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts;
- Adapt and demonstrate thorough understanding of the 85°C concept;
- Available to work on weekends and holidays.