Data-Entry (Coordinator of Sales)
- Posted: over a month ago
84 Lumber Company is immediately looking for a Data-Entry (Coordinator of Sales). We're located at 8940 Marshall Dr, Lenexa, KS 66215.
84 Lumber is the nation's leading building material supplier with over 250 stores nationwide. To learn more about 84 Lumber and prepare for your interview, please visit our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8-xEdGRXkY or on Tik Tok @84lumbercompany
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting salespeople in their customer service activities. This includes:
- Creating estimates from quotations provided by the salesperson
- Sourcing product needed to fulfill job requirements
- Taking customer and vendor phone calls and responding quickly and efficiently
- Accurate invoicing of material and ensuring that AR customers receive their monthly invoices timely
- Functions as an accounts receivable person and assist in timely customer collections
- Some store maintenance responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
- Schedule Monday Through Friday 7AM through 5PM (Some Saturdays 7 AM- 12 PM).
Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision. 3 buckets of time off; Sick pay, PTO, and vacation time. 401k profit sharing- this means that a portion of 84 Lumber's pre-tax profits is contributed to our employees' retirement accounts. And a referral program. Refer an associate to any of our full-time positions and receive up to $1000. Ask your recruiter for a breakdown.
*84 Lumber believes in second chances and rehabilitation. Disclosing a criminal history will NOT automatically disqualify you from employment. Each situation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Failure to disclose all requested information may result in your ineligibility for employment or continued employment.
- Computer Skills: POS System, Inventory System, Human Resources System, Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and Internet Software
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to background check.
- Data entry for at least 6 months
- Microsof Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year experience of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
DetailsPay starts at $15 w/ monthly bonus potential after 90 days.
84 Lumber Company
BusinessView all jobs at 84 Lumber Company