Coordinator of Sales
- Expired: December 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting salespeople in their customer service activities. This includes:
* Creating estimates from quotations provided by the salesperson
* Sourcing product needed to fulfill job requirements
* Taking customer and vendor phone calls and responding quickly and efficiently
* Accurate invoicing of material and ensuring that AR customers receive their monthly invoices timely
* Functions as an accounts receivable person and assist in timely customer collections
* Some store maintenance responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
* Computer Skills: POS System, Inventory System, Human Resources System, Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and Internet Software
* Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year experience of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
84 Lumber Company
AddressQueen Anne, MD
BusinessView all jobs at 84 Lumber Company