E-Commerce Account Manager
829 Studios Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
The E-Commerce Account Manager is a client-facing marketing manager role on the Client Services team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of B2B and B2C clients in a highly collaborative team environment. Account Managers wear several hats when managing brands, but your core responsibilities will be the creation and implementation of brand growth strategy, analyzing sales and ROAS trends and reports, collaborating with Project Managers on tasking out project deliverables and nurturing client-facing relationships.
Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs across a variety of channels including Google Shopping, Facebook Shopping, Amazon and more. The ideal candidate for this role has an informed digital marketing background, great presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated hands-on experience managing E-Commerce campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a client-facing team member managing 7-15 E-Commerce accounts
- Work directly with marketing leaders to define strategy, manage project schedules, assets, content, and expectations in an organized and thorough manner
- Become a valued contributor and resource to the client by learning their business, providing relevant advice and value
- Identify new business opportunities, build account pipeline, ensure catalog is correct, prioritize pursuits, and lead sales process
- Balance resources and budget to appropriately support revenue growth goals
- Report on business trends and provide insights and recommendations to the senior management team on how to further maximize campaign results
- Develop clear pre and post call summaries (meeting agendas and recaps)
- In coordination with account teams, oversee campaign development for one or more channels to drive performance including paid search, display advertising, and paid social
- Work within the marketing team to track, analyze, and develop meaningful reporting for clients and proactively recommend next steps based on past performance
- Work with all members of a project team to gather deliverables and status reports for major milestones, then lead the client presentation
- Ensure that protocols (like naming conventions and checklists) are being followed
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in account management, E-Commerce and/or digital marketing at an agency or client-side marketing role (managing paid advertising campaigns on Shopping engines such as Google Shopping, Facebook Shopping, and Amazon Advertising)
- Experience with data analysis and budget monitoring, to help clients make informed decisions and reach their sales and ROAS goals
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with remote team members
- A “lean in” personality willing to immerse themselves in learning the client’s business
- The ability to problem-solve, confidently make decisions, and lead projects with empathy and authority
- Must be very detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines for deliverables
- Experience using project management software and spreadsheets
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% Safe Harbor employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at 829 Studios