ABM Account Manager
829 Studios Boston, MA
- Expired: November 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) Account Manager is a client-facing marketing manager role on the Client Services team with a focus on demand generation and B2B marketing strategy. This role creates and implements sophisticated digital marketing programs and campaigns for 829’s B2B clients with a tailored focus to automating systems and programs through account based marketing and CRM platforms. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for coordinating the implementation, integration and execution of digital marketing programs across a variety of channels, including SEM, SEO, Inbound, Social Media, CRM systems and web analytics. The ideal candidate for this role has excellent presentation and communication skills, the ability to synergize with marketing and sales stakeholders, understanding of paid and owned channels, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing integrated campaigns across martech stacks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a client-facing consultant to identify, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns and programs.
- Implement client audits in regards to technology providers, integrations and automation opportunities.
- Work directly with department leaders and clients to manage project schedules, assets, content and expectations in an organized and thorough manner.
- Craft and implement documented strategic plans in regards to integrated and automated marketing campaigns across B2B clients.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics, ABM platforms and other sources for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns and established pipelines.
- Interface with client and account operators to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Work with all members of a project team to gather deliverables and status reports for major milestones, then lead the client presentation.
- Ensure that protocols (like naming conventions and checklists) are being followed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in strategic marketing planning and implementation, with agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and documenting B2B marketing strategies.
- Experience in managing demand-gen oriented marketing tech-stacks.
- Account management or operator experience involving client engagement around SEO, Paid Search, or Paid Social
- A “lean in” personality willing to immerse themselves in learning the client’s business
- The ability to problem-solve, confidently make decisions and lead projects with empathy and authority.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components.
- Experience using project management software and spreadsheets.
- Manage projects and budgets and maintain deadlines for deliverables.
- Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Google Analytics and CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, etc.).
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare, dental, and vision plans for both you and your family.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.
- HealthiestYou by TeleDoc: Mobile access to healthcare professionals in General Medicine, Mental Health, Neck and Back Care, Dermatology, Expert Medical Services (2nd opinion doctors), and Nutrition.
BusinessView all jobs at 829 Studios