818 Global is looking to hire a highly motivated customer service representative. Qualified applicants will demonstrate the ability to educate and acquire new business opportunities in a professional and timely manner. No previous experience is required however is preferred.
818 Global works with clients nationwide, with opportunities expanding into Canada and Mexico. We are passionate about providing high-quality work, products, and customer service to homeowners and business owners. We believe the first tier in offering a smooth and enjoyable experience to our customers begins with a committed and knowledgeable Customer Service Representative.
Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating new leads
- Promptly following up on office generated leads
- Scheduling appointments with customers
- Communicating with new and existing customers during and after the sales process
- Attending inspections on time and assisting customers in the sales process
- Photographing and documenting current solar panel system and property features
- Updating company database on a regular basis to collaborate with the office team
- Developing a strong product knowledge
- Meeting or exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Ability to multitask and strong organization skills
- Excellent customer service
- Reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge
- Sales Experience
818 Global Inc
Why Work Here?
We value growth, teamwork and our customers!