Our client, a leader in building the world’s best search technology, is looking for a talented and passionate people to join their growing marketing team. Our client is looking for a tech-savvy, code-capable Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager with excellent communication skills.
The Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager is someone that's excited to build state of the art demos and prototypes, gets excited about great front end UI design and new technologies, and knows how to translate technical product capabilities into business benefits. The role involves ownership and project management of technical marketing initiatives, such as those below, working closely with other members of marketing, product management, engineering, and solutions engineering.
- Build demo experiences and prototypes for multiple devices and industry use cases (eCommerce, Media, Site Search, and Voice), across web, app and mobile. Curate and evolve these assets for use in events, webinars, technical briefings, product launches, training videos and online content. Enrich demo data and flow for compelling storytelling, to showcase how their product drives tangible business outcomes.
- Develop subject matter expertise on front end UX design best practice for compelling, consumer grade search experiences, as well as back end indexing and search relevance optimization, incorporating personalization and A/B testing. Capture and curate technical best practice from existing customers to drive thought leadership.
- Develop technical content: Create content to educate developer prospects and customers about our solutions, as well as excite, motivate, and inspire them to use the product to build better search experiences.
- Product launches: Work with Product Management and Product Marketing to create easy to understand visualizations (screenshots, short demos, diagrams) of key functionalities to build effective business storytelling.
- 5+ years of product marketing, sales engineering or technical evangelism experience in a software development, SaaS, managed service, or hosted API company, ideally in the platform and/or developer technology space.
- Outstanding written communication skills: the ability to write knowledgeably, clearly and persuasively for a diverse range of audiences.
- Strong affinity for developers as a target market, with a deep understanding of the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to bring products to market, including platform-as-a-service offerings.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment.
- Comfortable with APIs.
Nice to Haves:
- 2+ years professional experience as a full-stack developer
- Experience with search domain Elastic/Solr
- Familiarity/curiosity with multiple technical domains
- Analytics, A/B testing experience
- Exposure to enterprise business
- Mobile experience background
- Familiarity in relevant verticals E-commerce/SaaS/Media
- Spoken at tech conferences