We are among the first medical cannabis retailers licensed in Grover Beach, California! Our facility provides a safe, clean and welcoming environment. We understand what makes 805 great, it's people & culture so unique and special because we are 805 Beach Breaks! Locals serving locals by giving back to the community is what we are all about. We hope you join our team in creating a positive and sensational experience for all of our patients.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Record transactions accurately in the POS, use appropriate log in, and ensure the accuracy of assigned till.
- Maintain a positive caring attitude, and treat customers and co-workers with respect and compassion.
- Create a welcoming environment: smile and greet each customer genuinely and compassionately
- Provide exceptional service to all customers; act as a resource for 805 Beach Breaks policies and information about our services.
- Assist customers with special needs.
- Listen and respond to customer and coworker needs/requests appropriately and timely.
- Assist to maintain and ensure departmental equipment is functioning and in good working order.
- Attend required meetings and participate in team and professional development activities.
- Fill in when short staffed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
JOB SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Administrative skills.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer operating skills.
- Basic math skills.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide excellent service.
- Present a professional image in appearance, actions and words.
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability, initiative and quality of work.
- Build positive team relationships.
- Work scheduled shifts.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires prolonged standing and some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Ability to operate a computer, POS system and other office equipment.
- Moving up to 40 pounds on occasion.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work will generally be performed inside a fast-paced cannabis dispensary.
- Involves frequent contact with vendors, customers and staff.
- Will require working varied hours/day, including nights weekends, holidays, and/or events, on occasion.
- 2+ years customer service or sales experience working within in a retail/hospitality environment.
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Cannabis/health industry experience highly desirable.
- Must be 21+ years old and pass a criminal background check per the City of Grover Beach.