We are among the first cannabis retailers licensed in Grover Beach, California! Our facility provides a safe, clean and welcoming environment. We understand what makes the 805, it's people & culture so unique and special because we are 805 Beach Breaks! Locals serving locals by giving back to the community is what we are all about. We hope you join our team in creating a positive and sensational experience for all of our customers.
Inventory Controller: (Part-time with possibility to full-time position)
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (This may not include all of the duties assigned.)
- Accurately count and record inventory levels.
- Plan and execute regular cycle counts.
- Research and correct variances in physical and logical inventory levels.
- Isolate specific items or product categories with high shrinkage rates and report findings to supervisor.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure the timely completion of task.
- Listen and respond to customer and coworker needs/requests appropriately and timely.
- Maintain neatness, cleanliness, and organization of the department.
- Receives and unpack goods; re-stocks items as necessary.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Looking for weekend position (Thursday thru Saturday)
JOB SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Possess analytical and research skills sufficient to determine root causes of variances
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Possess attention-to-detail with excellent organization skills
- MS Office Proficiency; intermediate excel skills
- Intermediate computer operating skills
- Intermediate math skills
- Attend required meetings and participate in team and professional development activities as needed.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Provide excellent service
- Present a professional image in appearance, actions and words
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability, initiative and quality of work
- Build positive team relationships throughout your department and 805 Beach Breaks
- Work scheduled shifts
- Record all time worked accurately, promptly, and honestly
- Follow all safety policies
- Be a role model for the 805 Beach Breaks Experience
- Understand and practice 805 Beach Breaks values
- Demonstrate ethical behavior
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires prolonged standing and sitting, and some bending, reaching, stooping and stretching
- Ability to operate a computer, POS system and other office equipment
- Moving up to 30 pounds
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work will generally be performed in a fast-paced cannabis dispensary
- Involves frequent contact with staff and occasional contact with customers
- Requires repetitive hand and wrist motions
- Requires working varied hours/day, weekends, holidays, and/or events, on occasion
- Requires mandatory inventory counts
- Flexibility in situations between deliveries, restock, etc.
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience creating reports in Excel
- Experience with research and data analysis
- 1+ year of inventory control or warehouse experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience with cannabis preferred
- Experience working in the medical cannabis and/or health industry highly desirable
- Must be 21+ years old and pass a criminal background check per the City of Grover Beach