800response and its CallFinder division provide a suite of real-time SaaS analytics tools to help businesses drive and support new customer interactions. We work with a full range of small and mid-sized businesses to large, multi-location dealer networks and franchise systems across the US and Canada, helping to optimize their new customer acquisitions and interactions, measure and track campaign performance, and monitor and measure the Customer Experience. In addition to our sophisticated contact routing services, our analytics platform offers a wide array of solutions including real-time call tracking, caller demographics, call recording, and our patent-pending speech analytics solution with automated quality monitoring. The breadth of our offering enables multiple engagement points across an organization including stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Service, as well as across myriad industry segments.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated individual to develop the sales pipeline needed to achieve our aggressive revenue goals. The Solution Sales Account Executive will prospect for new opportunities, applying a hunter mentality with a strategic, solution-selling approach. This is not a “boiler room” position – it requires needs-based, relationship sales to a diverse spectrum of industries and channel partners, across a mix of Director, VP, SVP and C-level execs. We are open to a remote-based arrangement for the right candidates.
- Create and advance sales funnel opportunities with outbound prospecting and qualification, demos and quotes, focusing on closure of new customer subscriptions.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine pain points and present the most appropriate, impactful solution.
- Achieve sales targets on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain competitive product knowledge to offer creative solutions to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A new customer acquisition sales mindset (versus account management) with evidence of exceeding sales quotas or other aggressive business goals for several years.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-organize, multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products and a working knowledge of CRM best practices.
Desired Characteristics for Success:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship related field.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Direct Sales with a proven track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating new accounts/markets through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification and negotiating.
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – strong verbal phone communication, effective benefits-oriented presentation skills and excellent persuasion skills with persistence to overcome objections.
- A strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through the sales funnel. Salesforce familiarity a plus.
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS are highly desirable.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed minimum base salary
- Uncapped commissions earning potential
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits, 401k with partial match, Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 3 weeks of paid vacation in the first year
- Employee Assistance Program
EOE. 800response - CallFinder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. m/f/d/v
*Only qualified applicants for further consideration will be notified.