800response and its CallFinder division provide a SaaS suite of real-time analytics tools to help businesses drive and support new customer interactions. We work with a full range of small and mid-sized businesses to large, multi-location dealer networks and franchise systems across the US and Canada, helping to optimize their new customer acquisitions and interactions, measure and track campaign performance and monitor and measure the Customer Experience. In addition to our sophisticated contact routing services, our analytics platform offers a wide array of solutions including real-time call tracking, caller demographics, call recording and our patent-pending speech analytics solution, with automated quality monitoring. The breadth of our offering enables multiple engagement points across an organization including stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Service, as well as across myriad industry segments.
We are open to a remote-based arrangement for the right candidates.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated individual to make an impact. The right candidate- will be organized, skilled at time management and managing customer expectations, along with being focused on adding value to all interactions with our customer base and contribution toward our revenue targets. This position requires needs-based, relationship sales to a diverse spectrum of industries and channel partners, across a mix of Director, VP, SVP and C-level execs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Retain revenue from assigned accounts by maintaining contact on a regular basis;
- Work closely with the Account Managers who originated the accounts to facilitate initial service orientation, assisting with ongoing proactive Care Calls, Welcome Calls, and Save Attempts.
- Coordinate with the Customer Service and Technical Service team members as needed and appropriate.
- Identify additional service upsell opportunities by nurturing and supporting active customers, through calls and emails, to keep accounts highly engaged and fully versed in the uses and benefits of 800 Response services, as well as cross-selling CallFinder service where appropriate.
- Apply needs-based assessments to recommend all relevant 800 Response features and services within the full solution suite, and process service additions and changes to completion, following company processes.
- Solicit referrals from existing accounts, and outreach to referrals directly to attempt to enlist as new Customers. Solicit existing accounts for Case Studies and online reviews, with permission to publish in Marketing collateral, coordinating as needed with our Director of Marketing.
- Conditions permitting, travel to attend face-to-face meetings with high-value accounts as identified and approved by SVP, to include Customer events that request vendor participation. Represent 800 Response in vendor booth, presentations, and training.
- Due to Covid-19, all business travel is currently suspended, but travel will be a future periodic responsibility.
- College education.
- Three to five years of professional sales experience.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude and customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong presentation skills, both over the phone, and in person.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed minimum base salary
- Uncapped commissions earning potential
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits, 401k with partial match, Short & Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 3 weeks of paid vacation in the first year
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Work Here?Since 1990 800response has enabled businesses to boost and optimize new customer interactions with lead generation and conversion tools. Our robust suite of marketing and call monitoring solutions include toll-free and local tracking assets, real-time call tracking reports, caller demographics, call recording and CallFinder’s SaaS speech analytics solution. We are headquartered in So Burlington, Vermont with close proximity to Lake Champlain and the pristine Green Mountains. Learn more at 800response.com and mycallfinder.com.
Growing business, great benefits, healthy life-work balance in beautiful Vermont.
South Burlington, VT