Introduction: Provide End to End (E2E) acquisition support services for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
In support of its mission, OPO and CBS requires a contractor to provide End to End (E2E) acquisition support services. OPM has identified three phases of its E2E Acquisition process. These phases are Requirements Development and Planning, Formal Contracting Processing and Post Award Administration and Oversight. The contractor shall be capable of providing services applicable to each phase of the OPM E2E process. All services provided shall be in support of each of these E2E phases.
Personnel shall have at a minimum an entry level knowledge and experience with regards to acquisition planning, pre-solicitation and pre-award contracting, have experience in research necessary to prepare contract closeouts, assist Contract Specialists/COs in preparing solicitations and/or task order or call order preparation. (Work equivalent to a GS-1102 level 5-9 level of experience).
· Current clearance preferred
- Experience with IT contracts preferred
· Ability to obtain a clearance is required
Requirements Development and Pre-Solicitation Deliverables:
· Meet with designated Program Office personnel and gather program requirements for supplies or services. These meeting and documents provided by the Program Office shall result in a draft statement of work.
· Assist Program Office in the development of a market research document
· As required, develop Sources Sought notices or Request for Information documents
· Assist as necessary, the Program Office in the development of an IGCE suitable for the acquisition assigned. Contractor shall seek assistance of OPO Price Analyst as necessary
· Working with Program Office and using information provided by the Program Office, the contractor shall prepare acquisition plan in accordance with FAR and agency policy
· Prepare and present documents at various contract review boards as needed
· Prepare any and all documents, determinations and finding needed for the Requirements Development and Pre-Solicitation phase of an acquisition
Pre-Award Contracting Deliverables:
· The contractor shall prepare solicitation, Request for Quote (RFQ) or Request for Proposals (RFP) using previous agency RFQs or RFPs as templates. Contractor may need to develop a solicitation for which an example may not exist.
· Assist OPO/CBS personnel in preparing agency record for pre-award protest.
· Collect questions from interested parties resulting from solicitation. Working with OPO or CBS staff, answer questions that are the contracting officer’s responsibility and work with Program Offices to answer questions that are their responsibility. After review by contracting officer, issue an amendment to solicitation
· Receive proposal from offerors and review for conformance with the solicitation. Provide Contracting Officer with a report of conformance
· Provide designated OPO/CBS staff draft training briefing for Technical Evaluation Panel
· The Contractor shall receive final TEP report from Program Office, resulting from a solicitation and prepare a draft award decision document.
· Prepare and provide designated government personnel draft Federal Procurement Ddata System (FPDS) entry.
· Prepare and provide Contracting Officer a draft contract for award document.
Post Award Contracting Deliverables
· With guidance from OPO/CBS personnel and guidance from Office of General Counsel (OGC) if needed, prepare written debriefings or brief explanations to unsuccessful offerors
· Assist OPO/CBS personnel in preparing agency record for post award protest.
· Prepare and provide contract modification to OPO/CBS for or designated contract
· Prepare and provide Contract Close out documents identified in OPM Contracting Policy 4.804 to designated OPO/CBS personnel.