7x7 Experience Inc San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
· Drive executive clients to and from predetermined destinations in a safe manner, efficient and friendly manner.
· Maintain a clean driving record.
· Illustrates a professional attitude with all client interactions
· Consistently inspects the company's vehicles to be showroom fresh at all times
· Ability to make smart decisions based on client's needs
· Expert knowledge of San Francisco streets, landmarks and hotels
· Proficient knowledge of your smart phone and GPS apps
· *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
· Professional driving experience is preferred but not required
· Must possess a love for driving
· Valid state driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Must be 25 years of age or older due to commercial insurance requirements
· Must be able to pass a drug test
Who we are and what we are looking for:
We are a forward thinking executive transportation company, looking to hire dedicated part time employees with excellent customer service skills. We offer flexible work hours and a nurturing work environment. We are a small company, so we don’t have a lot of rules and can offer a lot of flexibility for our drivers. But we are relentless about our core principles of professionalism, focus on our customers needs and punctuality. Please contact us if you believe you can help us achieve our goals and continue our dynamic growth as the Bay Area’s premiere boutique transportation company.
Prior driving experience is helpful but not required because we provide you with all the necessary instruction. We do look for experience in customer service whether that is in retail, restaurant, hospitality or transportation. We ask that you love to drive and know your way around San Francisco. And you must be able to navigate your smart phone just as well. We supply the rest—our cars, our gas and our outstanding training to insure your success.
You will be an employee of our company, not a contractor so you receive local, state and federal benefits such as Social Security, Workers Compensation insurance and State Disability insurance.
We ask that you be available to work the same day or days every week, week-end availability is a plus.
Professional driving experience in any field qualifies you for our Executive Driver position (deliveries, shuttle, or ride share). You do not need driving experience for our Driver Trainee and Driver Apprentice positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We strongly support affirmative action. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. We provide a safe working environment. We are a drug free workplace.
7x7 Experience IncWhy Work Here?
We are are a rapidly growing company with ample opportunity for growth.
1579 Custer AvenueSan Francisco, CA
TravelView all jobs at 7x7 Experience Inc