7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients’ business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
We’re looking for the best and brightest minds in Digital Strategy and Design Thinking to join our growing team. You’ll work on defining and designing cutting-edge digital experiences and products for our clients from definition, planning, execution through activation stages for top brands alongside some of the most passionate people in the industry.
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Provide digital experience leadership with an understanding of desired user goals and business outcomes to advocate for optimal user experience internally, in client-facing engagements, and in product development
- Plan, define, and execute market, customer, and organizational research activities for client engagements to uncover current-state and ideate on future-state vision
- Plan and facilitate large-scale meetings and workshops to uncover current state of organizational business processes, customer/user experiences, and technical architecture through: current-state assessment workshops, service design workshops, journey mapping workshops, ideation workshops; rapid design sprints; participatory design sessions, etc.
- Lead definition and development of future-state vision through the effective communication of strategic ideas with well-developed writing, presentation and storytelling skills which is inclusive of future-state use cases, organizational/customer “wins”, and solution architecture. Deliverables may include (but not limited to) workshop readouts, use case documentation, diagrams of current-state and future-state vision, and executive summaries
- Define measurable roadmaps/strategic approaches for future-state vision supported by business cases, strategic investment summaries, and KPIs for clients as per defined roadmaps
- Unify, motivate, and inspire various levels of internal and external audiences towards common goals and vision by facilitating understanding and alignment on the path forward
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and oversight to junior Strategy consultants and cross-functional team on client engagements and deliverables
- Act as a source of truth, ideation, and creative problem-solving during the implementation of a solution
- Provide oversight, guidance, and thought leadership to clients around how to drive organizational change and adoption through change management and engagement strategies for the successful implementation of a solution
- Facilitate and drive toward alignment on overall change program strategy, objectives, and key drivers
- Develop the 7Summits Change Management Readiness Scorecard with a risk assessment score by determining the impact of change across key streams
- Identify change management success measures and KPIs for adoption reporting based on business cases and key client objectives
- Lead the development of full change management strategy in partnership with key Client stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with various levels of leadership internally and externally
- Be a thought leader internally and externally for digital strategy and engagement especially as related to online Communities, 7Summits solutions and products, and the overall Salesforce platform as it relates to a given-client situation
- Lead new business development efforts by participating in sales efforts as needed and identifying organic growth opportunities within projects and client relationships
- Conduct research to uncover trends, platforms, and technologies related to digital strategy, especially in relation to online communities
Skills and Requirements
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- Master’s degree in Business, Communications, Technology (MIS) or related fields
- 10+ years of hands-on experience driving a measurable digital or social strategy efforts
- First hand experience in leading large scale transformation projects, process improvement, change management, organizational transformation, requirements management, and workshop design and facilitation
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project teams
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience leading, mentoring and enabling junior team members
- Hand-on experience with Salesforce platform and Certifications (Admin, Developer, Cloud Consultant) is a big plus
- Prior experience with social business collaborative platforms such as Jive, Lithium, Telligent, LifeRay, SharePoint, or Drupal is a plus
7Summits is for self-starters who love what they do! We are passionate about unleashing people’s potential to create, compete and innovate in entirely new ways. That’s why you’ll find us relentlessly exploring, innovating, and building the best solutions for our customers.
7Summits is for communicators who are comfortable in a world where personal and professional collide. Our employees build relationships regardless of where they are located around the globe.
7Summits is for consultants who are focused on driving business value for our customers. Our employees provide expertise and deep insights that lead to business transformation.
7Summits is for creative thinkers who acknowledge that no two business problems are the same. Our employees keep an open mind and look beyond the obvious to uncover bespoke solutions.
7Summits is for collaborators who understand that everyone succeeds together. Our employees accept personal accountability for their own outcomes and help others meet their goals.
7Summits is for trailblazers who are curious and perform well amidst ambiguity. Our employees experiment, acquire new skills, and are open to making – and learning from – mistakes.