712 Marketing, Inc. currently has a career opening for an Account Manager. In this position, we are seeking a dynamic early career professional in search of an access point to a management career in the Sales and Marketing and/or Consulting industries.
The Account Manager will develop strong relationships with our clientele and their sales teams in the area, and will become an important resource, by assisting them with the development and execution of strategies.
Some of the duties would include:
- Working with clients’ management teams to provide creative strategies, set the appropriate goals, document the plan, create accountability and buy-in with their sales teams
- Participating and contributing in weekly training and development calls with peers with the purpose of developing your skills and contributing to the growth and direction of future company services
- Supporting a company culture of helping each other to succeed, challenging others to improve their craft and improve our client services
- Building strong relationships through regular face to face meetings
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Leading and facilitating various meetings with multiple clients in attendance
- Developing new business opportunities promoting future growth of our services
- Motivating and training all levels in clients’ organizations
- Maintaining company databases, partner call activity, and contact information
We are looking for driven and professional team player who combines a positive attitude and strong work ethic with the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to build consultative business relationships.
**You should also be able to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment while working effectively as part of a team.**
What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's degree or 2 year Associates in business suggested
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
• Self-starter mindset with solid organizational and planning skills
• Open minded personality and a willingness to learn
• Discipline to maintain high volume work
• Competitive attitude with a focus on achieving goals