We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our Family at 7 Flags Car Wash. The Ultimate goal of our maintenance team is keep each site functioning at the highest level.
- High School Diploma
- Must have at least 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Industrial, electrical, or welding certifications, and/or a post-secondary technical degree
- Ability to demonstrate a high sense of urgency so that all repairs minimally impact business and production
- Clean Driving Record with no more than three (3) moving violations within the past 5 years; no more than two (2) preventable at-fault accidents within the past 5 years
- No impaired driving convictions withing the past five (5) years, and no charges currently pending
- Valid Driver’s License
- This position involves driving within a 75 mile radius
- Capability of accurately reading and interpreting schematics and blue prints
- Ability to comprehend equipment, operating, and maintenance manuals and instructions
- Ability to work within a team
- Committed to customer satisfaction and ability to adapt to different personalities
- Ability to prioritize and mange time efficiently
- Ability to lift items of light to heavy weight, up to 50 lbs.
- Hourly Based
- Company Truck or Van will be provided
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Checks and refills lubricant reservoirs, applies grease to lubricant points, inspects machinery while performing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Operate shop tools, equipment, and as many machines related to maintenance as skill level will permit
- Able to make repairs and adjustments to machinery and assist in dismantling all parts of machinery to repair or replace defective components
- Assists in pipe fitting tasks and able to perform installation tasks unassisted
- Performs certain portions of repairs to power industrial equipment, assists in rebuilding of related equipment
- Maintains and services a range of building equipment such as HVAC, lighting, water, sewer, etc...
- Assists in the installation of new car wash equipment
- Maintains production equipment in good operating condition while optimizing equipment uptime to insure the safe and timely manufacture of quality coatings
- Improves reliability and operating efficiency of car wash equipment
- Conducts preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner to insure operation of all equipment, in an efficient and safe manner
- Supports site housekeeping and safety programs, maintaining a work place that is clean and safe
- Participation towards completion of other related tasks and duties directed or needed.
Early in the sixties, Jack (Jr.) and Margaret Anthony owned and operated a market on Tennessee Street in Vallejo. One of Jack Anthony’s close friends suggested he look into the self service car wash business. Being the entrepreneur he was, Jack decided to build his first self service car wash in 1964. The location of the first car wash was on Springs Road in Vallejo. Jack and Margaret built the first three self service car washes in Northern California over an 18 month period. Currently, 7 Flags owns and operates three full-service car wash and detail centers, seven self-service carwashes, two express exterior wash with free vacuums, and one express oil change facility.
The current CEO, Jack Anthony III, started at the self service car washes while he was in high school. His first position with the company was to clean and maintain the equipment at the sites. He graduated from CSU Chico in 1975. After graduation he started working for the car washes on a full time basis. When Jack III started working the company owned and operated four self service car washes. Jack has grown the company to three full service car washes, seven self service car washes and one express lube.
Jack Anthony III is very involved in the car wash community and locally. He has served in the following capacity:
International Carwash Board of Directors (ICA) | 1981 – 1984
International Carwash Board of Directors & President (2005) | 2000 – 2005
Western Carwash Association Board of Directors
Chamber of Commerce Member (Vacaville-Vallejo-Fairfield) | Current
Executive Lions Club of Vallejo (President Twice) | 1976 – Current
7 Flags Car Wash continually gives back to the community. On Veteran’s Day a free carwash is given to all veterans and military personnel. In December of each year 7 Flags sponsors Toys for Tots. We developed our own “Helping Hands” program to help local non-profit organizations raise money.
7 Flags prides itself on family and community values. We look forward to future years of growth and sharing our success with our community. Welcome to 7 Flags!