#237 - Infrastructure and Security Technician - up to $80,000 - Seeking Military Veteran
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a military Veteran with experience in Network Infrastructure, Security and Cloud-based services and are looking for a rewarding career in Cybersecurity, then I want to talk to you.
I need someone who has grit, determination, and a positive attitude to fill a position with a Veteran friendly company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Support Engineers work on all level reactive tickets. The Support Engineers possess a broad range of both technical and business skills, as well as the ability to find common trends to bring up to management for possible automation. Our Support Engineers work closely with our clients and other internal resources to provide best in class IT services, therefore excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Projects can include but are not limited to
- Infrastructure upgrades
- Data migrations
- Security Advancements
- Client onboardings
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5 plus years of experience in network / IT systems and troubleshooting
- Experience with helpdesk/desktop support
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory Management, Group Policy, Etc.
- A general understanding of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, and RADIUS
- Hands on experience with virus, spyware, and malware removal
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Firewall, Spam Filtering, AV and other security tool management
- Experience supporting networks for small to mid-sized businesses
- Experience administering Cloud Services
- Azure experience a huge plus
- Fortinet Firewalls and Switches
- Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity
- VPN solutions
CERTIFICATION & LICENSES:
IT industry certifications are preferred; CNS DATA will create an education path for all products and services we use, and individuals will be required to keep up with all current certifications as per the path.
On-site Hackensack, NJ
SALARY: $60-80k with room for negotiation
- Our Talent Acquisitions Manager, Jason Booth — not an automated computer program — will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours, and then email, Booth@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.
Get fresh Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!