#150 - Adversarial Analyst -- Up to $100K -- Seeking Military Veteran
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adversarial Analyst -- Up to $100K -- Seeking Military Veteran
Adversarial Analysts are entry-level offensive security penetration testers. In this role an Adversarial Analyst will conduct penetration testing against web applications. Other assessment services such as internal and external penetration testing will be conducted alongside an Adversarial Engineer (TIER 2) or Senior Adversarial Engineer (TIER 3) to allow for on the job training. Adversarial Analysts will also be expected to take offensive security training from pre-approved organizations.
- Participate in discovery and analysis of client needs
- Execute web application penetration tests
- Assist on other offensive security engagements such as internal and external penetration tests
- Provide technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Provide high quality reports to clients of CyberOne Security
Offensive Security Development
- Develop tools to aid TeamARES, and the community, in conducting offensive security services
- Conduct on the job training with more senior members of the team
- Conduct at least 1 offensive security approved training course per calendar year
Cyber Security Research
- Research and study security vulnerabilities from a multitude of product
- Research and develop practical tools to protect native systems, including both host and network side defense
- Collaborate with the security community in improving both offensive and defensive security methods and tools
- Research and stay knowledgeable on paper/blog write-ups to share information with the community
Education / Experience
The following qualifications are expected of any individual in this position:
- Basic understanding of information security fundamentals
- Basic understanding of web application and/or networking
- Experience communication and presenting technical information
- Basic understanding of a scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Excellent ability to define problems, formulate solutions, effectively collaborate and communicate, plan and execute
The following qualifications are not required but highly desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field
- eLearning Junior Penetration Testing Certification (eJTP)
Certificate and License Requirements
Enter required or preferred certificates or Licenses.
Skills / Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills to foster relationships and interact with local and remote clients in a persuasive and confident manner
- Above average organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) including interaction with Sr. leadership, peers and team members
- Multi-Tasking and Time Management Skills; can adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones
- Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment
- Travel may be required up to 10%.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends to meet company and customer needs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside a professional office environment
- An environment that empowers employees to contribute to an organization that embraces a fail-fast mentality
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment
Our Talent Acquisition Team, led by Derek Barnhart (VP of Talent Acquisitions & Retired USAF member) - not an automated computer program - will personally read your application.
If you are a potential fit, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Entry Level Military Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.