Senior Logistics Analyst
7 Eagle Group Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you driven, inquisitive and wanting to make a difference?
Are you interested in solving Big Data and AI problems in the Government or for global security challenges?
Have limited experience in AI but are a fast learner?
We integrate big-data and predictive analytics using artisan crafted Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for a spectrum of users from the Pentagon to the Intelligence Community to deployed Special Operations Forces. We deliver solutions to complex problems for both enterprise leadership and tactical users with a cross-disciplinary developmental operations approach.
If you are ready to make a difference, apply today! If you are hungry to work with purpose and bring about positive change, apply today!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are seeking a senior subject matter expert with experience in military logistics operations and/or analysis to join our team in Colorado Springs, Colorado to support a range of military and intelligence clients.
- Serves as the senior technical liaison between the Company and our customers to understand mission needs, context, processes, and constraints and deliver AI/ML based solutions
- Serves as a senior technical manager responsible for overseeing development and execution of AI/ML models and methods that support mission-level and campaign-level warfighting analyses and simulations, as well as resource allocation decisions that fund service organize, train, and equip activities.
- Advises machine learning analysts and software engineers on customer mission needs, context, processes, and constraints, and how to best apply analytic techniques to solve customer problems.
- Creates and sustains a work environment that is collaborative and dynamic between team members and government members to bring these technical solutions to customers faster than the competition
SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Think of these as guidelines If you have what it takes and stand out, this job could be yours Why not take your shot and apply?
- MUST be a US citizen
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility, or be eligible for TS/SCI
- Hold at least a master's degree in the fields of science, technology, engineering or math.
- Deep experience with military logistics operations and/or analysis
- Experience related to design of experiments, campaign simulations, statistical analysis, parametric and non-parametric analysis, computer modeling, simulation, decision theory, mathematical programming, or regression analysis
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community (with a focus on logistics operations)
- Experience in planning, programming, training programs, in a service or combatant command
- Confident public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability/experience in engaging with customers to fully grasp their operational needs and translate that into technical requirements and demonstrate to customers how those needs have been met
- Ability to translate customer needs to a technical staff comprised of data scientists, back-end developers, User Interface developers, system architects, and product technical representatives
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU
- $90,000 - $115,000
- 401K Plan
- Perks and bonuses
- 100% Coverage 100% for employee and their families. No premiums.
- Flex work schedule
- Major holidays
- Vacation, sick, family leave
With this great pay and benefit schedule, what's stopping you?
Click that button!
Why do we love hiring military veterans/spouses? Here why
- Great culture of service & discipline
- Hard-working, reliable & driven employees
- Leadership & team-work experience
- Strong well-developed skill sets
- Apply Now!
- We personally review every application, and we take it very seriously.
- For obvious reasons, we may not be able to respond to every application.
- However, if you need to follow up on your status, feel free to email Yasmin Daoud (Yasmin@7eagle dot com) after four business days.
This position is open to everyone who applies, though we strongly encourage veterans and military spouses to apply.
7 Eagle Group
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at 7 Eagle Group