#1057 Project Scheduler – up to $118,000 - Seeking Military Veterans
We’re a leader in providing consistent, innovative, and dedicated project and program management services to the construction, utility, manufacturing, oil and gas, engineering, design, and automotive industries.
We have an immediate opening for four full-time Project Schedulers with Critical Path Method (CPM) experience.
Compensation for our CPM Project Scheduler
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and based on your experience
- Up to $118,000 for the right candidate !
- Medical / dental / vision benefits / 401K match / disability insurance / paid vacation
Location for our CPM Project Schedulers - If you meet the requirements of this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your willingness and flexibility to work in the following manner:
- Project Schedulers get assigned to one location for usually weeks or months, several times during a year. Some of the assignments can last over two years. In those instances, an employee can choose to move near a client location, and would not have to travel.
- Depending on the individual client, travel may sometimes be required 75% of the time. In those instances, the employee can live anywhere in the continental US, close to a major airport.
- Travel assignments may involve spending 45-65% of the year at home, then 2 weeks on the road, a week or two off, and for 2 months, travel full time (home once every 30 days).
- Travel will be throughout and client locations are in Southeast and West Central Michigan; Northwest Indiana; Central and Eastern Ohio; South Central Virginia; and Philadelphia, PA
- Every assignment is different based on the client’s needs. Each case is on a “pre-approved, pre-agreed upon” matter prior to any assignment.
We currently have openings in these four cities and their surrounding regions:
- Detroit, MI
- Columbus, OH
- Richmond, VA
- Washington, DC
Why This is a Great Opportunity for a CPM Project Scheduler
- We've been prospering in its industry and growing since 1985
- Great job satisfaction - the average time an employee has been with the company is nearly 10 years!
- Receive comprehensive training in project management and cost engineering best practices from project management practitioners each with over 30 years of experience
- Receive full fee reimbursement for certification and license exams (upon passing), and benefit from pay increases upon the acquisition of each
- Cross-training and interaction with different industries’ professionals
- We’re recognized in the industry as being a work/life balanced and family friendly company
Requirements for our CPM Project Scheduler
- Develop and update weekly schedules working with owner and contractor superintendents, field engineers, and project managers
- Evaluate project schedule progress, performance, and proactively identify developing problem areas
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine the effect of changes to project completion and recommend alternative work paths
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- 15+ years of Critical Path Method experience
- 5-10 years of forecasting earned value, and risk management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise with Oracle Primavera P6; Microsoft® Project and Office; or SAP
- 5-10 years of direct, hands-on experience with construction, utility, petrochemical, institutional, manufacturing, and/or pharmaceutical projects
- Cost estimating experience is valuable in either - all areas of architectural take-off, conceptual / budgeting - or - hard dollar estimating, with projects ranging from the $200,000+ level
- Any of the following professional licenses and/or certifications are desired (PE, CCP, EVP, PMP, PSP)
- Experience in capital project reporting and/or forecasting for utility and/or manufacturing projects will be considered to be very important
What Happens Next
- If you meet the requirements of the position, our hiring manager will be in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss next steps and possibly schedule an interview.
Even though we focus on Veterans, civilians are welcome to apply and are fully considered as well.