7 Eagle Group Orange, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Leading distribution company with plants throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
We have immediate openings for Stone Cutter/Polisher to join our team.
Work from 7am-4:30pm Mon-Fri, Must be able to work every Saturday, and additional overtime as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Gluing tile samples onto the display board, labeling and packaging. Will be using the saws to cut the samples. Experience with using hand tools and saws is a plus, but not necessary.
- Polish edges on marble or granite.
- Sand and finish limestone or sandstone for cornice work or band courses.
- Lifting pieces by hand of up to 50 pounds.
- Performing various tasks related to the fabrication of all types of natural stone.
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Maintain an efficient, clean and organized work area.
- Properly record inventory on "In & Out" sheets.
- Ability to accurately identify granite and marble materials.
- Ability to layout and minimize granite and marble slab waste.
- Perform required maintenance of the saws.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- High School Education required.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Must be capable of operating assorted hand tools and learn to operate sophisticated machinery.
- Knowledge of using a computer or tablet is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- $16/hour plus OT
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Apply Now - takes less than 30 seconds to complete a quick form.
- We personally review every application and we take it very seriously.
- For obvious reasons, we may not be able to respond to every application.
- However, if you need to follow up on your status, feel free to email Naomi Bunce (Naomi at 7Eagle dot com) after four business days.
We strongly encourage Veterans and Military Spouses to apply.
7 Eagle Group
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at 7 Eagle Group