Field Service Technician -- Up to $40,000 -- Seeking Military Veteran
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You're a highly talented military Veteran who knows all about the hard work, perseverance, and mission-focus required to complete a job successfully.
We're a well-known Fortune 500 document management company serving customers worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time field service tech to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much value a former service member - one who possesses grit, dedication, and leadership qualities - working as a field service tech can bring to our company.
If you're interested in learning, we want to meet you!
Please apply today.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career with a Veteran-friendly company that truly cares about your development.
- Opportunity for additional compensation and responsibility with outstanding performance.
- Opportunity to join a worldwide industry-leader and advance to a Production Technician and/or Field Service Manager.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $37,000 - $40,000/year salary.
- Van, phone, and laptop.
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits.
- Company contribution to a Health Savings Account.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Basic electrical and mechanical experience.
- Comfortable with a heavy travel schedule - you'll be on-road roughly 50-70% of the year working at our client locations.
- This position will be filled quickly so apply now, and determine if this is a good career move.
- Don't worry a real human - not a computer program - will read your application.
- Our hiring manager, Sam Sy, will respond within 48 hours.
- Even though we focus on military Veterans, this position is open to everyone.
7 Eagle Group
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
EngineeringView all jobs at 7 Eagle Group