Furniture Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This position is a commission based position, average full time sales associate should expect to earn $45,000 to $70,000 in their first year.
General Summary: This position is to provide merchandise expertise to customers who are in need of placing an order, needing dimensions, pricing, and information on our financing options.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for providing courteous and professional customer service.
2. Responsible for the preparation of sales tickets and sold tags in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
3. Communicate effectively with customers regarding the merchandise out of stock situations and replenishment timeframes. Utilizing our Profit System database.
4. Explain financing options to increase our customer's purchase power.
5. Maintain a clean and pleasant work area at the sales desk and on the sales floor. 6. Supports and upholds company policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of furniture industry (we train our staff on product knowledge)
2. Knowledge or Retail Sales and Operations
3. Skill operating a personal computer
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
6. Able to stand for long periods of time
7. Works well in a team environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school education or equivalent. One year of experience in a customer service/retail environment preferred.
FULL AND PART TIME POSTITIONS AVAILABLE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year Top Earners will make over $100,000 per year
This employment opportunity is available at the organization listed at the top of this page. Your application will go directly to them and all hiring decisions will be made by their management. All inquiries should be made directly with the organization that posted this employment opportunity.
7 Day Furniture
RetailView all jobs at 7 Day Furniture