Recruiting Specialist II
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
6K Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced, professional Recruiting Specialist II to join our team!
Individual will support the Human Resources Department in talent acquisition, as well as internal and client opportunities.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Follow up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment, and insurance forms, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- Assist in recruitment efforts.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings, liaison with temporary agencies, recording status of authorized positions within the company, employment verifications, employee referral program.
- Completion of weekly report on employment activity and have a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Bachelor's degree AND 3-5 years of experience in processing Federal Government requests.
- Experience with Indeed, Clearance Jobs, and Monster preferred
The location of the position can be performed in Reston, VA at the 6K Headquarters with some potential telework.
To apply, please send your resume to http://6ksystems.com/careers/
6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 3. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long- term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V
11710 Plaza America DriveReston, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.