Immediately hiring a Senior Property Manager
6Star Properties Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediately we are hiring a full-time Senior Property Manager to oversee a large community in Las Vegas, Nevada.
You will oversee all day-to-day operations, manage tenant relations in concert with our onsite management team.
The ideal candidate is highly experienced and has excellent attention to detail and a complete understanding of all aspects of property management.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the portfolio in a fast-paced environment and tasked to oversee many aspects of our operations, including tenant relations, collections, leasing, and marketing; your ability to assess the market, adjust market rents, and quickly meet the leasing demands—management of significant onsite personnel and overseeing the scheduling of the day-to-day maintenance coordination.
Property has a high demand for unit turns, maintenance repairs, and collections. Therefore, you must pay attention to detail and prioritize and ensure the onsite site is held accountable.
Your work will be critical to the success of our collections and expense management. You will also participate in capital improvement projects, budgeting, and financial reporting.
Tenant Relations: Provide superior customer service and communication to all residents and prospects across the portfolio to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation, and profitability.
- Promptly and directly respond to tenant needs and coordinate to resolve problems.
- Closely monitor and pursue rent collections throughout each month and proactively manage tenant evictions strategy, including recommending legal actions and staying abreast of current local and state updates regarding COVID- 19 related delinquencies, notices, rent relief programs, and managing collections issues as they arise (accounts receivable management)
- Manage tenant moves, including unit turnovers, utilizing a Move In/Move Out checklist.
Leasing: Responsible for marketing and leasing apartments, including creating and managing internet postings, photographing vacancies, answering phone calls, responding to phone inquiries and internet leads, scheduling prospect tours, touring prospects, closing leases, and inputting into property management software (Appfolio)
- Perform diligent follow-up on all prospect leads, negotiate and draft lease agreements.
- Oversee the screen of prospective applicants per the rental criteria set for the property and per the companies' policies and procedures before approval.
- Take complete ownership of the portfolio's occupancy rate and turnover.
Maintenance & Oversight: Oversee and competitively bid out all repairs, capital improvements, and service contracts. Periodically inspect building common areas, roofs, basements, and mechanical rooms to ensure buildings are maintained at the highest level.
- Develop, mentor, lead, and manage efficient and cohesive maintenance personnel to maximize their engagement and minimize resident turnover.
Records & Invoices: Manage the property on Appfolio, including verifying the accuracy of the property's rent roll, vacancy details, payables, occupancy status, lease charges, renewals, payables, receivable, and open purchase orders.
- Coordinate the timely processing of property invoices by submitting and managing the payment of vendor payables in Appfolio per the policies and procedures
- Maintain first-class organizational system /files with centralized leasing files, vendor files, building files, and others required.
Monthly/ Weekly Reporting: Responsible for reporting weekly on open delinquency, leasing, vacancies, and service requests.
Staffing: Coach, train, motivate, the staff and recognize staff for good performance and create weekly goals. Recruit for open positions as needed
Compliance: Ensure buildings are fully compliant with all local and state laws and immediately address any violations that may arise.
7-10 years of multi-family property management experience in a senior role as Property Manager or Regional Manager
This position is not 9:00 to 5:00; this position requires time to work to get the job done.
- Must have experience managing a large staff of 8-10 employees
- Must have experience managing large property over 400 units (Preferred)
- Understanding of financials and expense reconciliation
- Strong Ability to multitask well organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Appfolio and property management software and tools
- Strong Marketing knowledge and experience
- Warm, friendly, and customer service-driven.
- Highly proactive, mature, go-getter attitude – self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Excellent work ethic and supervisory skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and a positive attitude
- Must be available for onsite or weekend emergencies when necessary.
4650 W Oakey BlvdLas Vegas, NV
Real EstateView all jobs at 6Star Properties