Service Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER DIRECTOR
This role is to lead our West region team of Field service engineer.
MUST LIVE IN OR AROUND ARIZONA, MUST HAVE 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MANAGING A TEAM OF BIOMEDICAL, ELECTRICAL, OR MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNICIANS AND ENGINEERS!
Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
Are you ready to be part of something special...
This is your opportunity to get in the door as we EXPLODE in growth!
If you are energetic and passionate --> YOU NEED TO APPLY
Who We Are:
Founded by Philip Revien and Michael Fischer in 2014, 626 provides maintenance expertise on all medical technology equipment manufacturers and modalities. Philip and Michael first met in the maternity ward of a South Florida hospital on June 26, 2012, the day each of their sons were born. The vision for 626 (a tribute to their sons’ birth dates) was also born that day.
The pair began talking and soon realized they shared a common goal— improving patient care. Two years later, 626 was established. What began as two men in a garage, 626 now employs more than 100 employees nationwide and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing third-party company in the healthcare technology management market.
What You’ll Do:
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AS AN ENGINEER/TECHNICIAN MANAGER AND KNOWLEDGE OF
The FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER DIRECTOR manages service operations to optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting, and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.
- Maintain a positive attitude while leading a team of 12 or more field service engineers in an efficient and productive manner
- Anticipate service associate needs using proper leadership techniques and proven problem-solving methods
- Manager Parts and exchanges of Medical Imaging Equipment
- Manage all external service providers and review yearly contracts as needed to be able to maximize profitability
- Monitor top tier customer problems to ensure a high level of response time and proper problem resolutions
- Understand how to make changes to the company knowledge base to anticipate the needs of your team
- Develop a standard operating procedure handbook and a marketable service catalog for customers
- Monitor timecards and maintain fair schedules while tracking the calendar for holidays and emergency changes
1. Business Acumen.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Driven and Motivated.
6. High sense of urgency.
7. Team Player
9. Proficient interpersonal skills
You will be supervising a team of engineers
This job operates in a professional office setting with travel to site locations for job observations, customer connections and coach where needed
The physical requirements that are essential to perform this job are to be able to use office equipment and devices, life up to 25 lbs, walk, stand, travel
Minimal travel is needed for this role
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MANAGING A TEAM OF FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS/ENGINEERS IS REQUIRED
- Some College or Degree Preferred
- Experience and knowledge in medical imaging device preferred
626 Holdings, LLC and 626 AWI, LLC provides employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or genetic information.
Please note that this job description is not a complete and comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
EducationView all jobs at 626
Get fresh Associate Field Service Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!