Account Manager - West Region (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: Account Director
Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
Are you ready to be part of something special...
This is your opportunity to get in the door as we EXPLODE in growth!
If you are energetic and passionate --> YOU NEED TO APPLY
Who We Are:
Founded by Philip Revien and Michael Fischer in 2014, 626 provides maintenance expertise on all medical technology equipment manufacturers and modalities. Philip and Michael first met in the maternity ward of a South Florida hospital on June 26, 2012, the day each of their sons were born. The vision for 626 (a tribute to their sons’ birth dates) was also born that day.
The pair began talking and soon realized they shared a common goal— improving patient care. Two years later, 626 was established. What began as two men in a garage, 626 now employs more than 100 employees nationwide and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing third-party company in the healthcare technology management market.
Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify needs of the potential customer and pitch the appropriate products to them.
- Supervise, dispatch and coordinate the tasks of field service engineers and imaging centers.
- Effectively coordinate and schedule field technical services activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met.
- Provide support to customers for emergency situations and communicate with emergency dispatch when necessary.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all service customers and ensure that expectations are met.
- Make sure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated and prioritized and organized for review and follow up when necessary.
- Develop work schedules according to workloads.
- Update and maintain all call handlings and special service process documentation and follow processes to maintain quality completion of work.
1. Business Acumen.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Driven and Motivated.
6. High sense of urgency.
7. Team Player
9. Proficient interpersonal skills
This job operates in a professional office setting.
The physical requirements that are essential to perform this job are
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· Sales Experience Preferred
· Some College or Degree Preferred
626 Opco, LLC provides employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or genetic information.
Please note that this job description is not a complete and comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
BusinessView all jobs at 626
Get fresh Remote Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.