- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Operations Manager
Reports to: Store Manager
Work to improve the Operational Proficiencies and Processes in alignment with our Corporate Policies.
The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the performance, productivity and efficiency of his/her team.
- Daily operations and supervision of employees
- Must show acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Monitors store payroll rate and expense
Support Key initiatives and communicate deficiencies to Manager
- Supervise staff activity and review with Store Manager, including but not limited to job performance, evaluations
- Execute markdowns and promotions per company guidelines
- Ability to interview for sales associate and receiving positions
- Execute standard operating procedures, policies, maintenance and supply ordering
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by creating and maintaining an elevated in-store environment
- Manages poor performance and terminations in his/ her area appropriately
- Support adherence to all policies and procedures by staff
- Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable employment applications
- Train and Develop new Team Leads and Sales Associates
- Process and finalize weekly time and attendance records
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve issues involving customer relations
- Perform sales and stock duties (receiving and feeding merchandise to the sales floor)
- Ensure the proper processing and display of merchandise and visual presentations
- Oversee and monitor all methods of loss prevention which include the protection of company assets
- Maintain compliance standard for shrink control
- Ability to complete banking
- Relentless sense of urgency and deep curiosity to find solutions to help drive business
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Help develop high performing operational team
- Assist in planning, mapping and executing all floor sets and associated updates within allocated payroll budgets and timelines
- Execute back office operational activities including damages and stockroom organization
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 3+ years of management experience with comparable volume and/or proven track record of success managing a selling workforce and achieving results
- Ability to develop, plan and execute strategies to maximize opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Flexible availability to work evenings, weekends and holiday schedules.
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task and follow direction
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a friendly, courteous, and professional behavior at all times
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer and company communication tools, such as email, Internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, and Outlook)
618 Main Clothing Corp.
Get fresh Manager Store Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.