Provider Relations Representative
6 Degrees Health Dx Hillsboro, OR
- Expired: July 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
6 Degrees Health is bringing equity and fairness back to healthcare reimbursement by utilizing data and technology, including our own software platforms. Our team of industry experts work with health plans to make the most of their healthcare dollars, which allows them to pass along the savings back to their members. With positive change comes growth, so we are currently seeking a Provider Relations Representative to join our fun, fast-paced team as a remote and/or hybrid worker.
Due to the anticipated growth, 6 Degrees Health is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a Provider Relations Representative in a remote and/or hybrid work environment. This position is responsible for making outbound calls to providers to verify demographic information and negotiate Balance Bills, data entry and routing calls as necessary, while setting the rest of the 6 Degrees Health team up for success. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and able to provide world-class customer service.
- Support a culture that is consistent with 6 Degrees Health (6DH) values and beliefs.
- Verify and update provider demographic information in cases with a high degree of accuracy
- Make outbound telephone calls to healthcare providers regarding balances owed on cases
- Negotiate outstanding balances for claims resulting in expedited resolution
- Monitor reports & dashboards within online CRM system
- Effectively communicate with providers via Outlook to obtain necessary information and explain processes
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly workload routinely as expected
- Adhere to patient confidentiality requirements and other company policies
- Work in conjunction with others on the Operations Team to ensure satisfaction of Provider, Plan, and members, resulting in retention
- Communicate with 6DH team on cases via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Actively participate in team and department meetings via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Contribute to 6DH work culture with a fun, positive attitude
- Partner with management to share solutions on work process improvements
- Other responsibilities or projects as assigned
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Outstanding Ancillary Benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Must have the ability to read and understand various procedural documentation.
- Ability to enter data on multiple cases while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret patient records and calculations while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Strong internal and external communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to manage inbound and outbound calls with confidence and compassion.
- Must have the ability to lift over 20lbs during a scheduled work shift.
- Must be willing and able to work a 5-day, Mon-Fri schedule and flexible hours beyond regularly scheduled shift to cover vacancies, adjust for department needs, etc., if necessary.
- Must be able to sit or stand for eight hours at a time.
- Equipment Used:
- Must be able to operate computers and phones to support position requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, Apple product proficiency preferred.
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or other remote video knowledge preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years data entry experience required
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Healthcare background preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Special Skills:
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills with an ability to operate in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrates ability to quickly learn adapt new ideas and processes
- Ability to maintain accuracy and efficiency standards consistently
- Ability to effectively adapt in a dynamic environment
6 Degrees Health Dx
BusinessView all jobs at 6 Degrees Health Dx