Sports-Minded Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a fast-growing business management firm that creates and executes innovative customer service, sales, and marketing campaigns designed to expedite and achieve growth initiatives for various clients.
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic and creative Sports-Minded Account Manager to engage our client’s consumer audience and oversee and maintain customer accounts throughout the Philadelphia region. This position will receive full comprehensive training and development to ensure our new team member is confident and successful in this role.
As the Sports-Minded Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to take on larger clients and projects and move into a senior-level position where you will manage the campaign development, team performance, and recruitment efforts. If you are looking for an opportunity to accelerate your professional growth while having a direct impact on our team’s success, apply to our company today!
What we are looking for:
- Comfortability engaging customers directly
- High attention to detail when setting up new customer accounts
- 2-5 years of customer service, sales, or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing work ethic and ability to learn new things
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What you can expect from us:
- Classroom-style training and mentorship
- Comprehensive bonus plan and competitive pay structure
- High-velocity training by top-performing industry experts
- Unlimited advancement opportunities
- Enthusiastic team environment and collaborative company culture
- Team building activities and all-expense-paid team events
Skills that will set you up for success:
- An amazing student mentality
- Passion for continuous learning and growth
- People person
- Internal drive and motivation
- Self-management skills (i.e.: time management/ organization/ professionalism)
- Never give up attitude
- Tenacity, grit, and resilience
- Humble, kind, and helpful nature
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at 5M Promotions