Jr. Networking Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Jr. Networking Administrator to join our team! You will help support and maintain company computers, servers, and networks.
- Ability to assist with all networking issues (boots on the ground)
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Work under supervision of the network administrator
- Experience as Tier I level support
- Ability to understand networking protocols
- Blackboard and Banner knowledge is useful
- Familiar with administering and configuring ad trans, Aruba (wireless plus switching and routing)
- Work fully on-site
- Willingness to be trained
- Willingness to work events (after 5:00 p.m. and weekends)
Contract to Permanent
Get fresh Network Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.