Assistant Chief Information Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Chief Information Officer! Under direction of the CIO, the Assistant Chief Information Officer assists the CIO in applying technology solutions to enhance business, technology strategy and operations, data management, and IT business operations to improve cost efficiency, service quality, customer satisfaction, and IT operational effectiveness, ensuring that our client is operating according to best-in-class strategies, processes, standards, and policies. The Assistant Chief Information Officer formulates, develops, plans, organizes, coordinates and directs the administrative operations of the Department of Information Technology, including budgetary and fiscal controls, facilities implementation. This person will also act for the CIO in his/her absence and perform related duties as required.
- Highly responsible for exemplifying superior customer service skills and taking care of the people
- Support the CIO and supervise the day-to-day operations
- Assist the CIO in strategizing for future initiatives.
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Attends executive cabinet meetings in the absence of the CIO
- Assist customers as needed
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in computer information systems, public administration, business administration or a closely related field
- Full time experience in information systems which include two years of senior management and administrative responsibility for information services
- Seeking growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor and reliable
- Willingness to work company events (after 5:00pm and weekends)
Get fresh Chief Information Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.