- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a fully-integrated pharmaceutical compounding platform that has three facilities across two states focused on sterile and non-sterile wellness, hormones, vitamins, pain and inflammation, wound care, dermatological, veterinarian, and other medications. Being a member of the Carie Boyd team means prioritizing patient needs, dedication to quality, and the drive to continue to scale our innovative business in new and diverse ways.
You will be responsible for managing our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating future marketing plans to the marketing and sales teams, and building awareness of our company's brand. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events, and creating content for our social media pages.
- Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and marketing plans.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Communicating the marketing plan with the marketing team and allocating tasks accordingly.
- Identify market trends, data, and other related information to evaluate demand for our products.
· Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying target markets.
- Establishing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit and loss projections.
- Create and manage marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing leadership.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop), and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Carie Boyd's Prescription Shop
8400 Esters BlvdIrving, TX
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.