For over 40 years, Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC has been providing client-focused, quality maintenance solutions to Retail, Commercial, and Industrial facilities across the United States. We are a community of over 10,000 outstanding people who are passionate about delivering the highest level of service to all of our customers nationwide.
We are growing and hiring Custodian/Janitors to provide high-quality cleaning service to our Retail store customers!
What you have to do as a Custodian/Janitor?
- Maintain and clean all floor surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment
- Clean, monitor and maintain restrooms, fitting rooms, corridors, store entrance areas
- Empty trash cans for proper disposal; use of compactor for certain materials
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate cleaners and equipment
- Spot clean carpets; assist in carpet extractions and shampooing
- Replenish paper products and sanitary supplies
- Follow housekeeping schedule
- Occasionally use commercial cleaning equipment, such as floor scrubbers, backpack vacuums and buffers.
- Other duties as assigned, as required by scope of work or customer needs.
Who you have to be as a successful Custodian/Janitor?
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Some prior cleaning experience or experience serving the public as a service worker is preferred.
- Part time
- 20 hours per week
- $14.00 per hour
- Questions? Call or text 207-404-1945
Diversified Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Diversified is a drug-free workplace and employment may be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screening.