Are you looking to move up and be a part of marketing team that sets the direction for the company?
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the marketing functions for our company. In addition to working strategically with marketing team, you will be in charge of attracting traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to help the sales force convert the leads into customers. Here is a chance to be part of the brain trust and be involved in all aspects of the company’s planning process.
- Content Marketing: Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our collateral material (including blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, reports, webinars, press releases, datasheets, brochures, presentations, etc.).
- Digital Marketing: Manage Organic/Paid Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook). Manage Google Adwords and SEO. Keep up with Google Analytics to report on our website’s successes and failures.
- Email Marketing: Create Email Campaigns targeting B2B Clients, Systems Integrators (Resellers), and Consultants. Prefer Experience with Constant Contact or equivalent.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Strategy: You will be part of the brain trust and be a part of all aspects of the company’s planning process.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some experience in B2B marketing is preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them) into converted customers.
- Strong writing skills
- Need to be tech-savvy
- Trade Show experience a plus
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with Technical and Sales departments
- Public speaking ability preferred
- Proficient experience with the following systems and tools preferred:
- Constant Contact or equivalent
- Microsoft Office
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Hootsuite or equivalent
- A belief in yourself that you can do this job as well or better than anyone else.
- Marketing: 2 year (Required)
- Simple Graphic Design (preferred)
- Irvine, CA 92618
- United States (Required)
Why Work Here?KB Medical Group, a professional company specialized in producing innovative safety blood collection, safety infusion and nutrition enteral feeding medical products. We have manufacturer plant in China, owns FDA/CE/ISO certificates, in the past 30 years, we are focus on working wide variety of innovative, high quality medical products and we sell to all over the world. We are seeking to develop USA market recently, hope your joining to our Group.
Great company with FDA approval in Medical disposables and a lot of room for individual/business growth.