“We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for life's most demanding missions.”
Our ethos defines our culture – Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and Committed.
5.11 Tactical is the fastest-growing and most well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear and functional products in the world. We are now opening 5.11 retail stores nationwide to complete the total 360-degree experience our customers crave. Our teams work closely with First Responders, Special Forces operators, industrial professionals, tactical and fitness enthusiasts around the globe to design, develop and deliver unique apparel and gear that inspires readiness.
In order to accomplish this mission, we have an exciting opportunity as a part-time Retail Service Specialist at our retail store in Reno, NV. The Retail Service Specialist delivers a superior customer service experience that builds customer relationships and brand loyalty.
DELIVER OVERALL BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates 5.11 Tactical’s values and mission through customer service and brand experience
- Maintains expert knowledge of products and services offered
- Recovers and replenishes products on sales floor according to brand presentation standards
- Processes merchandise shipments effectively
- Provides an efficient and satisfying cash wrap experience
- Assists in housekeeping duties to maintain a neat, clean, and professional store experience
- Execute alteration fitting and customization orders (in selected stores only)
BUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintains a 100% focus on the customer
- Takes initiative to establish customer relationships and provide excellent service
- Determines customer needs by asking open-ended questions ACHIEVE RESULTS
- Accountable for individual sales goals and shows accountability for store goals
- Expands a customer’s purchase with additional products related to their specific needs
- Works well with team members to ensure store success
- Maintains an awareness of Loss Prevention practices
- Communicates ideas and concerns to the Leadership Team
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following credentials:
- Demonstrates the ability to engage customers with a positive and friendly attitude
- Strong computer skills – MS Office Suite and ability to operate a retail POS system
- Possesses desire to become an expert about products and educate customers
- Exhibits comfort with contacting customers after the sale to build relationships
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to uphold our Ethos which defines our culture – Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and Committed.
- Strive to create trust in everything we do, starting with self-trust and relationship trust. We work on the components of integrity, intent, capability and results.
- Listen to the needs of our end-user Professionals, then develop, produce and deliver solutions to their problems. Each of us chooses to be a leader and takes charge of what is within our circle of influence.
- Seek to achieve results with a bias for action. We like to compete and be measured against the most demanding standards to ensure our continued success.
- Overcome obstacles to accomplish our goals and support our team members when challenges arise. We complete commitments and seek to ‘over-deliver” relative to expectations.
5.11’s practice is to hire at 18 years of age and older only