- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant coordinates administrative office services such as coordinating general business activities for themselves and others, appointment-setting, records control, and other administrative activities. Interprets operating policies. Exercises independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answers phones, directs calls appropriately with high level of customer service and distribute incoming mail
- Coordinate IT services as needed
- Inventory and order office supplies
- Maintain office/conference room cleanliness and coordinate with janitor and landlord regarding specific needs
- Coordinates and implements general office services such as appointment-setting, records control, and other administrative activities.
- Analyzes unit operating practices such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and personnel requirements; creates new systems or revises established procedures
- Interprets and communicates operating policies
- Coordinates collection and preparation of financial and operations reports
- Participates in interviewing job applicants and conducts orientation of new employees as needed
- On-board new employee hiring documents and coordinate technology setup prior to start date
- Complete new client on-boarding process and compile new client files for management
- Locates and compiles information; formats reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information
- Assembles and categorizes facts and figures for written computation and calculations
- Assists with special events planning
- Assists with corporate bookkeeping functions including billing, collections and reconciliations Any bookkeeping experience a plus
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
- Direct support to 3 staff members with assigned, miscellaneous duties (time management and prioritizing skills a must)
- Uses various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports
- Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or two or more years of office-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; college degree is highly preferred
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop and/or QuickBooks Online preferred
- Proven facility in MS Office, data entry, and office equipment (e.g., telephone, head set, 10-key or calculator, computer, FAX machine, printer/copier)
- Proven facility in customer service, and problem resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Incumbent must maintain the highest level of confidentiality in performing the duties of the company (on behalf of our clients and employees)
- The incumbent must demonstrate honesty, trustworthiness, respect and possess a cultural awareness and sensitivity with strong work ethics.
- Any bookkeeping experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
We value and nurture our client relationships and routinely go the extra mile to earn and maintain our role as a trusted adviser. Our team is our greatest asset and if you appreciate a high standard of excellence and take pride in the quality of your work, we would value your contribution to our firm.
5 Star Accounting & Business SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Established and growing company with huge opportunity for growth in a positive, fun atmosphere. Out team is our greatest asset!
Our firm provides high tech, cloud-based accounting and business consulting services to a variety of industries and entrepeneurs. We are looking for a dynamic, personable and detail oriented individual to join our team of seasoned professionals providing high quality accounting services and support to our clients and administrative support to our staff. We value and nurture our client relationships and routinely go the extra mile to earn and maintain our role as a trusted adviser. Our team is our greatest asset and if you appreciate a high standard of excellence and take pride in the quality of your work, we would value your contribution to our firm.
7920 Alta Sunrise laneCitrus Heights, CA
BusinessView all jobs at 5 Star Accounting & Business Solutions