As the point of contact and “voice of the company”,this role is responsible for providing accurate and complete information to clients regarding investment products. Work as part of a team that is empowered to go above and beyond to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Use exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Identify customer needs and provide personalized service to ensure positive and meaningful outcomes; engage more knowledgeable team members as needed.
- Locate/research information using multiple systems/technologies.
- Document customer inquiries and associated actions; follow-up on outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Learn and maintain a basic understanding of products, procedures, and systems
- Participate in a team based environment to achieve department goals - However, you will need to be a self starter and work independently with self discipline.
- Experience in a business field or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner, orally and in writing
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Proficiency with laptop/ software
Full training provided
Management role available for qualified candidate
5doors is a recruiting agency serving our clients with top talent. If you are interested in this role, please apply today. We will follow up with interview directions for the company directly.