The Content Creator position will be responsible for creating all content for B-Wear Sportswear for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the BwearSportswear.com website, daily B-Wear Sportswear emails, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· This person must be a self-proficient photographer/videographer with expertise using Photoshop and Illustrator.
· The Content Creator must have an understanding of what “social media presence” means and they must have the ability to represent the B-Wear Sportswear brand throughout multiple channels in a way that is engaging and appealing to the target customer.
· This person must also have a strong attention to detail, must be able to work in a solo or team environment, and must be very creative.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree (required) related to Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
· Needs to have 2+ years of job experience in the realm of content creation, graphic art, videography or photography.
· Experience conducting photo shoots
· Experience creating content
· Strong photography and videography skills
· Proficient Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Advertising experience transforming photography into ads/social media
· Based on experience
· Full time position
· Weekly pay
· Medical insurance offered after 90 days
· Personal days after 90 days
· Vacation days (after qualifying hours worked)
· Holiday pay (after qualifying hours worked)
· 30% discount in retail store
· Temperature controlled facility
INTERVIEWS SCHEDULED BY APPOINTMENT
1000 5B'S DRIVE, ZANESVILLE, OH 43701
WANT MORE INFO? CALL OUR RECRUITER Wendy (740) 454-8453 ext. 156