- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Career Opportunity – ACA Benefits Specialist with 4myBenefits in Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking for a fun, friendly, team-centric environment that offers a great work-life balance? Do you want to work for a great company in a constantly and consistently growing industry? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
Fully Remote Position
As the ACA Specialist at 4myBenefits, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of our clients covered under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to ensure compliance. You will process employee level health panel entries and assist as a resource for our client’s HR Benefits administrator and their employees to help resolve issues and review data with a high level of customer service and analytical abilities.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist the team in conducting detailed research and data analysis on various plan and employee issues. Facilitate problem escalations and either resolves them or escalates them to the appropriate level for resolution.
- Assist with information gathering for annual filings, measurement period, eligibility determination, compliance testing, government filings, and other duties related to the health and welfare plan administration.
- Accumulate, track, and analyze weekly workforce data to ensure compliance with the Affordable Care Act and reports findings to Management.
- Assist Benefits department with maintenance and tracking of all legally required documentation in accordance with IRS/DOL requirements, including timely distribution to employees.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field, preferred
- Affordable Care Act experience
- Analytical and reporting experience
- Benefit plan knowledge
- HRIS and Payroll system knowledge
Founded in 1999, 4myBenefits is a leading provider of benefits administration and enrollment software. As a leader in the field, 4myBenefits works closely with over 1,000 midsize to large businesses all across the country. Due to its high demand, 4myBenefits continues to grow as a business year over year.
To learn more about us and the services we provide, visit our website:
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Today, hundreds of employers trust 4myBenefits to communicate and administer their benefits. 4myBenefits services are distributed by over 200 insurance brokers, benefit consultants, banks, and other benefit intermediaries. From technology platforms to fulfillment and outsourcing options 4myBenefits offers a variety of benefits administration solutions that are tailored to your needs and your budget.
4myBenefits was built to help improve and streamline benefits communication and administration. As one of the original pioneers of broker-centric distribution, 4myBenefits helped create and shape today's broker technology marketplace. Today, hundreds of employers trust 4myBenefits to communicate and administer their benefits. 4myBenefits services are distributed by over 200 insurance brokers, benefit consultants, banks, and other benefit intermediaries. From technology platforms to fulfillment and outsourcing options 4myBenefits offers a variety of benefits administration solutions that are tailored to your needs and your budget.
BusinessView all jobs at 4myBenefits