Senior Account Director (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
4moms® is a juvenile consumer goods company that leverages technology and innovative design to disrupt and redefine consumer expectations. The company has transformed the baby gear industry with products like the leading 4moms MamaRoo® Multi-Motion Baby Swing that replicates the bouncing and swaying motions parents make when soothing their babies, the 4moms Breeze® Playard that opens or closes with one hand, and the 4moms Connect High Chair which uses magnetic technology to make mealtime easier.
4moms is looking to add an ambitious Senior Account Director to our Sales team!
About the role:
The Account Director will take responsibility for managing 3-4 key accounts to delivery exceptional revenue growth and client experiences within domestic markets. The Sales & Marketing team is responsible for ensuring 4moms is in lock-step with ever-evolving consumer and retailer needs. As a key member of the Sales team, the Account Director will collaborate closely with internal cross-functional partners to drive ongoing business and launch new products/initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and deliver detailed business plans at the account-level while supporting profitable growth.
- Collaborate with key retail accounts on:
- Annual planning to set sales forecasts, including annual terms/allowances negotiations
- Regularly analyze business plans to maximize business performance vs plan
- Business cases to support market and/or portfolio expansion
- Annual line reviews, quarterly meetings and day-to-day communication with key retail partners
- On-going business needs including assistance with logistics, compliance, payment, etc.
- Strong relationship perspective derived via market visits to build relationships, monitoring of competitive activity, insights from other retailers and juvenile shopper trends
- Prepare and present reports on KPI’s; share and apply key learnings with Global Sales and Leadership teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams (internal and external) to develop marketing plans and assets for in-store/digital activations to support aggressive sales goals.
- Partner with third party vendors to drive retailer efficiency and results.
- Partner with Product Management team on go-to-market retail strategies.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with 7+ years of account management experience. Key points about this role:
- An opportunity to reinvigorate and cultivate key multi-million dollar accounts to maximize 4moms presence and market share
- Experience managing US Mass Retailers, such as Target, Amazon, Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond/Buy Buy Baby
- Define sales and growth strategy of key accounts while aligning with critical sales and business objectives
- Build relationships and understand both retail-level and consumer-level needs in order to provide the right partnership, products or solutions
- Establish clear goals and objectives for internal teams and at the account level
- Perform business analysis and tracking
- Experience managing 1-2 Account Managers
- Develop and manage budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- The ability to influence across a broad organization
- Critical, strategic thinking combined with pragmatic, roll-up-your-sleeves problem-solving and execution skills
- Relationship-builder with well-developed people skills; ability to balance competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative
- Ownership of the business and pride in performance to impact on the company’s success
- Enthusiastic, energetic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Pride in work, accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changes in workload
- Flexibility: 20-30% travel
- Location to be anywhere in the United States, but need someone who can come to Pittsburgh at least twice per month.
What's important to us: 4moms believes in a workplace where the team is made up of many different people, whose differences are recognized and valued. As we are working diligently to grow our diverse team, we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people who are differently abled, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
How we work: 4moms’ company culture is focused on fostering creativity and collaboration. When working in office, the workspace has an open, shared workspace featuring communal lounges, rather than office cubes. Currently, most roles are working remotely, but anticipate moving to a hybrid working model in the future. Our work environment promotes teamwork and unscripted conversations, resulting in fast solutions and therefore, better outcomes, and dramatically better products.
Our benefits: 4moms team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package that includes 100% company paid medical insurance premiums for employees, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K) with company match, open paid time off, and an open & casual work environment. We also offer My Time Fridays – every other Friday is meeting and commitment free to allow our team members to focus on what they need to in their personal and professional lives.
A bit about us: Located in the City of Pittsburgh, 4moms sells products in more than 2,000 retail locations in the United States and has distribution in 52 countries and counting. The brand and its products have been featured in the national media on programs like “The Today Show” and “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and in news outlets such as CNN, Forbes, Yahoo! Tech, Inc. and New York Times.
BusinessView all jobs at 4moms