(For currently enrolled students only, and MUST be able to receive college credit)
Are you passionate about editing and creating amazing video content? Do you want an internship at an exciting agency working on campaigns for companies like Netflix, Google and many others?
If so, then we want to meet you!
We're 4WT Media, a dynamic creative agency specializing in high impact video content, looking for qualified Video Editing Interns. This is an upaid internship and candidates MUST be able to receive college credit.
For this internship, we are looking for students interested in gaining assistant editorial experience, and a detailed introduction to the post production process. Tasks might include:-
- Assisting the senior editor with running and maintaining editing systems
- Basic Media Management
- Ingesting, Logging and Sync-ing Footage
- Sourcing B-Roll and other assets as needed by the editor
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated interest in the field of digital entertainment and online video.
- Enrollment at an accredited institution
- Pursuing a major in a relevant field (Communications, Film, Mass Media Studies, Broadcast Journalism, etc.)
- Basic editorial experience in Adobe Premiere
- Basic footage logging experience
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting priorities
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly
- Friendly and congenial personality
Please respond with a resume and cover letter detailing your interests, qualifications and a few sentences about an internet video that has inspired you and why.